Creative Stamping Issue 102

Hi there! This is a look at the Creative Stamping magazine, issue 102. This set is called Christmas Gnomes and there are three gnome stamps made by Polkadoodles. There is also a bunch of double sided papers which will work perfectly with these stamps. 

For my card I am going to create a Double Z fold card, I haven't made one of these before, but I really want to make use of the patterned papers. Before are the measurements to make this style card or you can head over to my YouTube channel to watch my video tutorial.

Instructions

1. For the main card, cut a piece of card to 12" x 6", then from the left score at 3" and 6". For the strip cut a piece of card to 12" x 2" and again score at 3" and 6". Alternativity you can use a 6" x 6" premade card base and score the front at 3" to create the main card. 

2. On both pieces, fold the 3" score line as a mountain fold and the 6" score line as a valley.

3. Flip the strip so the 6" length is on the left and glue this to the first 3" panel of the card base. Then glue the end 3" panel of the strip to the right hand side of the 6" panel.

This will create the basic card base for this Double Z fold card. 


Measurements

Silver mirror card

1 x 5.75" x 5.75"

2 x 2.75" x 5.75"

1 x 5.75" x 1.75"

2 x 1.75 " x 2.75"

Patterned Paper

1 x 5.5" x 5.5"

2 x 2.5" x 5.5"

1 x 5.5" x 1.5"

2 x 1.5" x 2.5"



Supplies

Comments

  1. Lovely card. May have to make my grandsons Christmas cards using these stamps. I live in the same town as clearance matalan too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! :D Cant beat it in there! This is a great stamp set, I am going to make another card for my step dad, we pretend that he loves gnomes :)

      Delete
  2. Watched your 'gnome' video the other day, loved it, super card, so glad my mag turned up on time, (for a change!)Going to have to make Christmas Gnome Cards this year!
    Stay Safe.(Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love a gnome card! :D Perfect for Christmas time

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts