Creative Stamping Issue 90, Winter Stag

Hello, for this card I am using the Creative Stamping magazine, issue 90 (Winter Stag). This is such a lovely stamp set for creating lots of wintery scene. Let's get started!
I started by blending and ombre effect background with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch, both Distress Oxide. I blended this half way down my card. I then stamped the snowflakes in Versamark clear ink and heat embossed this with white embossing powder. To add snow I used a white gel pen.
I stamped the tree image in Versafine Onyx Black in and stamped it twice to create a line of trees across my card, just under where I had finished ink blending. I also stamped these trees inside my card using the Blueprint sketch Distress Oxide. I also stamped the sentiment in Salty Ocean.
Next I stamped the deer family in the same Versafine ink, using my stamping platform, so I could get a solid black image. The last thing to do is create the sentiment for the front. I white heat embossed this onto black cardstock, trimmed it and used foam pads for some dimension.

 

Video

Be sure to check out the video on my YouTube channel!




Supplies


Comments

Popular Posts