Apple Blossom - A Year In Flowers

 Hi There! This is the first stamps and dies I have used from Apple Blossom and I absolutely love them! The quality is fantastic and the size is great. I don't always like having such small stamps because you have to fill your card with more and you can't get as detailed with the colouring. 

There are 12 stamps and die combos in this collection, each month having a different flower. For this card I have using August's flower which is the Magnolia. I wanted to use my alcohol markers to colour this flower because there are lots of areas to add shadows. I love how this card turned out! 

Click here to see how I made this card!






Supplies

Comments

  1. Just clicked on link after watching your video. I only have two sets from Apple Blossom and love them both! Really nice dies and stamps. Love your card.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyn, this the first time using stamps from Apple Blossom and I am in love! I really love the size, I have gone off tiny stamps at the moment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts