Honeycomb Christmas - Reindeer Die Set

 Hi there! After showing you the Honeycomb Christmas collection, I have created a card using the reindeer die. It fills this 5x7 card easily and layers together to create a super fun topper. I paired mine with some Christmas themed papers and a simple sentiment from one of last years magazines. 


To create this card I simply die cut the reindeer pieces from different coloured card stock. For the nose I used Opera Red high gloss mirror card and used foam pads to add dimension. 

I die cut the patterned papers using the Hunkydory Torn Edge Nesting dies in two different sizes. 

The sentiment was stamped onto Candy Red card and then I fussy cut around it, leaving a small boarder. 

To finish I added some Bling Embellishments from Chloe's Creative Cards around the sentiment and the reindeer topper. 

For a video tutorial, click HERE

Supplies


Comments

Popular Posts